Landscaping Like Garden World′s Cheapest Artificial Grass (AMF411-40L)
|100-499 500-2,499 2,500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6.5 US $5.8 US $5.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000, 000sqm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AMF414-40L
- Type: Without Sand
- Material: PE, PP
- Density: 16800
- Row Spacing: 3/8 inch
- Filaments Twist Number: 12000
- Yarn Shape: Monofilament
- Yarn Length: Long
- Primary Backing: UV Resistant PP 148G/M²
- Coating Backing: Latex+Rubber, Spundbondon Styrene-Butadiene Basia
- Osmosis: 1600L/H/M²
- Backing Fabric: PP+Net(PP+Nonwoven)
- Holes / M²: 50
- Trademark: AMGRASS
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 5703900000
- Color: Multicolor
- Base: Cement Base
- Ground Cloth: Complex
- Height: 40mm
- Grade: International Class
- Occasion: for Landscaping, for Recreation
- Yarn Form: Straight Cut, Curving
- Cross Profile: Flat Type
- Secondary Backing: UV Resistant (PP) 90G/M²
- Grade of Fire Resisted: I
- Installation: Without Rubber and Sand
- Drainage Hole Diameter(Mm): 5
- Total Height(M): 41
- Transport Package: in Rolls
- Origin: Made in China
AMGRASS is known as a leading manufacturer and designer of artificial grass in China with worldwide service in more than 30 countries, we are dedicated to being the most reliable supplier.
AMGRASS has 2 ranges of products, one is sports range that includes football sport yards and multiple-function sport yards. The other is landscape and recreational products.
In order to make sure every inch of our products is qualified and manufactured according to customers' requests, we have more than ten inspections at different stages from raw materials, half-done products to the finished products.
We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with the good quality at the reasonable price.
We sincerely invite our distinguished guests worldwide to work with us under the same interest of artificial turfs. Any request from you will be highly appreciated.
1. Natural looking
Our professional technology made the plastic grass like the real one.
2. Soft hand feeling
Provide you comfort and softness, protect your skin from the bruises, guarantee the safety of kids.
3. Excellent rebound resilience
Meet the requirements of force absorption, ball rolling and ball bouncing properties.
OEM/ODM is welcome, just give us your specification or requirement, we can do as your artwork or design as your request.
5. High UV-resistance and temperature stability
6. Good water permeability and environmental friendly
|Model No. :||AMF414-40L|
|Pile Content:||U.V. Resistance Polyethlylene Monofilament yarn|
|Machine gauge :||3/8inch|
|Tufts per Meter(LM):||160s|
|Drainage hole diameter(mm):||5|
|Holes / m²:||50|
|Primary Backing:||UV Resistant PP 148g/m²|
|Secondary Backing:||UV Resistant (PP) 90g/m²|
|Coating backing:||Latex+rubber,Spundbondon Styrene-Butadiene Basia, 700g/m²|
|Grade of fire resisted:||I|
|Roll diameter(cm):||If length is 25m(44)|
|Installation:||Without rubber and sand|
|Guarantee years:||6-8 years|
AMG-Packaging & Shipping
1. In Rolls with (white, grey, yellow,etc) plastic film
2. Usually 2 or 4m width and 20-70m length
3. About 3000-3500 square meter sport synthetic turf for a 20GP container
4. About 2000 square meter landscaping grass for a 20GP container
5. Can customized according to customers request
1.Basic Clean and protection
---clean the rubbish timely after games
--- no smoking around the ground
--- corrosive solvent is not allowed
--- heavy motor vehicles is not allowed
2.How to remove different stains
---For juice, milk, blood and other "water-like stains"?
Scrub with soap water then use a dried towel to absorb the water.
---For oil paraffin, asphalt and bitumen?
---Use a sponge to sop tetrachloroethylene and then scrub the grass and use a dried towel to absorb the water.
---For clean paints and coatings?
Scrub with turpentine or paint stripper and then rinse with water or scrub the grass with a sponge.